Pantry and Closet Wish Lists
The Nederland Food Pantry relies on and accepts donations of perishable and non-perishable items from individuals, businesses, organizations, and religious groups for a large share of our overall food supply.
When donating food, please follow these donation guidelines.
- All food donations must be factory sealed and NOT past their date of expiration.
- We are not able to accept home-canned food or food from the refrigerators or freezers of private donors.
The Clothing Closet accepts ONLY clean and gently used clothing, footwear, and outerwear and is specifically looking for:
- all sizes -good winter coats, snow pants, water-resistant gloves, wool socks, winter boots, men’s pants (especially small and medium), new men’s socks.
Please do not leave any donations outside our doors.
If you have questions or need to arrange an in-person drop-off, please call (720) 418-0892
Perishable items needed:
- Baby Food
- Baking Goods (flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda)
- Breakfast/Snack Bars
- Cake Mixes
- Canned/Dried Beans or Lentils
- Canned Entrees (pastas, stews, raviolis)
- Canned Fruit
- Canned/Dehydrated Soups/Stews
- Canned Tomato Products
- Canned Tuna/Salmon/Chicken
- Canned Vegetables
- Cereals: Hot and Cold
- Condiments (ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, salt & pepper)
- Cooking Oils
- Dried Milk
- Dried Potatoes
- Evaporated Milk
Non-perishable items needed:
- Bath Soap
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Body/Face Lotion
- Feminine Care Products
- Tooth Brushes
- Tooth Paste
- General Purpose/Multi-Surface Cleaners
- Trash Bags – All Sizes
- Band Aides
- Diapers – All Sizes
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
Nederland Community Center
750 Highway 72 (West Wing)
Nederland Food Pantry
Nederland Food Pantry and Clothing Closet
P.O. Box 154
Nederland, Colorado 80466
Follow us on Facebook!
Pantry and Clothing Closet Hours of Operation
Every Saturday – 10 am – 12pm
Everyone is welcome – vaccinated or not! Masks are required.
The Pantry is open most weekdays between 10 am and 2 pm or by appointment. (720) 418-0892
We support pop up pantries in Ward, Jamestown, Left Hand, Bar K, (on Sat.), and Four Mile (on Weds.).
The Clothing Closet is open during Pantry distribution or by appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org